Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thank you (so much!!) and credits :)

Hello! And wow, I don't even know HOW to say thank you enough for all the amazing comments I've received in the past few days! I'm honestly floored, and a tad embarrassed...! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I've received quite a few questions about various goodies in my apartment so I did a little summary above :) Thanks again- I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Left to right: I love NY more than ever by Milton Glaser, East Village by Rubie Green, Lenda by Ikea (I used clip rings to tuck the tab tops since I like classic pole pocket drapes better;) Peekaboo coffee table by CB2, Silver Half Dollar paint by Benjamin Moore's Natura collection, Estate window hardware by Restoration Hardware (I scored mine at the RH outlet for a whopping $35!), and Painting People by Charlotte Mullins.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Michelle,

Just thought i'd mention that i made a post about your home and Rubie Green on my fledgling blog (under my 'blog of the month'). Hope you're well and looking forward to your next posts

Jess Gelpke

Joanna Goddard said...

i LOVE that john currin photo -- we had it hanging for a while (we had cut the print out of an art book!)

Anonymous said...

oh Michelle, its gorg..im trying to track down a copy in LA since it is quite expensive for a subscription on my little unemployed self!

The apt came out amazing! just amazing!

Nicki's Notebook said...

that pic/painting is one of my all time faves! x

Sanity Fair said...

Thanks for the credits! What a creative use of sources. Loved posting on your place - can't wait to see more inspiring things :)

Unknown said...

congratulations - that's wonderful!!!

btw, i did a bedroom makeover post on my blog today with a few Rubie Green credits...check it out at:
http://www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Kimberly Julie said...

That Milton Glaser print is just so amazing. It definitely struck me in the photos of your apartment... If I lived in NYC I'd most definitely have one of these!!

simply seleta said...

Your home is stunning. I'm not the least bit surprised!

Libby Brown said...

I would love to know where you got the fabulous chippendale style orange chair & the fabric for it.

Kara said...

i loved the 'I Heart NY More Than Ever' poster and had been trying to track down for ages. thankyou for the source :) love your blog.

Sarah said...

Hi Michelle,
Wondering if the bust on your bookshelves is a vintage find?
Thanks!

MABELLE said...

Hi Sarah! The bust is actually from Oly http://www.olystudio.com/index.php
xxMA

Sarah said...

Michelle,
Thanks for coming over to see us at The Estate of Things. We were happy to report on your charming apartment, Rubie Green and Lonny. Thank you for the source info. We're very excited and will stay tuned for Lonny's release. Until then we'll be here reading MA Belle.