Thursday, March 5, 2009

Green obsession: Doucette Duvall

If I had to part with every single piece in my wardrobe and instead wear one singular collection, I'd happily choose fall 2009 by Doucette Duvall. I was recently introduced to the brand and am loving its timeless look and playful silhouettes! And the best part? It's green! According to the label's designers Stephanie Doucette and Annebet Duvall, "Doucette Duvall practices environmental and social responsibility by manufacturing the entire collection in New York City's historic garment district, using pre-existing fabric and trim, shunning extraneous garment bags and hang tags, and shipping in recycled boxes only." Well done! Time to start saving my pennies ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg that coat is to DIE for!

Porchlight Interiors said...

What gorgeous designs! I love that white coat - how great that they are using pre-existing fabrics! Tracey xx

Megan said...

what a great collection of looks, i would love to swing around in one of their dresses!

red.door.read said...

that white coat is absolutely stunning.